Smart and connected buildings that allow imagining an entirely new way of life:
- Information systems perfectly integrated into the design to facilitate the work of operators and providers.
- Simplify and streamline collaboration between players in the same building with the BIM (Building Information Modeling).
- Controlling energy consumption without detracting from user comfort (thermal, visual, acoustic).
- Remote control of building (heating, lighting...).
- Safety first, even if the building is occupied or not.
- Communication and interaction of appliances and equipment between them.
- Local energy production.
- Even more efficient design A better managed building
- Better communication with stakeholders
- Efficient facility management using BIM data
GSE uses BIM for optimizing your project at all stages from design through the building operation.
Our field of expertise in BIM includes :
- 3D renderings, virtual and enhanced reality
- Design processes based on BIM models
- Exploitation of BIM data: quantities, lists of materials, location plans for interior finishes, space management, etc.
- Daylight studies with simulations (sunshine, shadows on office facades)
- Thermal studies (calculation, STD, etc.)
- Environmental studies with life-cycle analysis
- 3D site works schedule
- Clash detection and resolution
- A model for “As-built” files