Through its membership of this program, GSE integrates the Ten Principles of the Global Compact into different areas of the company:
- Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights
- Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining
- the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour
- the effective abolition of child labour
- the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation
- Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges
- Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility
- Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies
- Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery
These ten key points for the harmonious development of people, companies and nations are found in the GSE Code of Ethics and in a dedicated anti-corruption charter.
With these values as a foundation, GSE is renews its commitment to the principles of the Global Compact.