- a high-performance plant which responds to the profitability requirements of your activity
- a plant which respects all safety standards to avoid work-related accidents
- a "clean", environmentally-friendly plant (LEED/BREEAM/HQE certifications)
- production equipment available within a specific timeframe to avoid losses due to temporary shutdown in operations
- an industrial building with a budget which is determined when signing the contract
In light of these issues, our Turnkey Contractor activity plays a particularly important role, as the single point of contact for your turnkey real estate projects:
- understanding and integration of your issues, your process
- conversion of this key information into precise specifications
- optimisation of building-process interfaces and delivery of technical solutions consistent with the financial contractual commitment
- ability to guarantee, very early in the process, the final investment amount (no budget overruns, management of risks and hazards).
- quality, reliability and safety are the key words of our architectural and technical design.
- The GSE Group's expertise of more than 35 years, notably in sensitive industries involving clean room technology (risk of particulate or biological contamination).
- references in the design and construction of clean rooms, in the complex management of fluids and climate-controlled environments.
- our ability to be the single point of contact allows you to outsource your construction projects and refocus on your core business
- guaranteed delivery date of your production unit
Example of a certified building completed by GSE
Becton Dickinson in Pont-de-Claix (France), an LEED certified building, the work of the GSE group: 2,100m² of a glass syringe production unit fully compliant with GMPs View the reference
View the site: usgbc.org/leed