The GSE Group (440 employees, 500 million euros of turnover, active in over 16 countries)is the European leader for large production and industrial building construction. For over 30 years, GSE has been successful in developing its role as a leading exponent of reliable, flexible and quality solutions to the turnkey contractor profession. GSE clients include the major European and international corporations such as: Wal*Mart, Coca-Cola, Michelin, Daimler-Chrysler, Carrefour, Renault-Nissan, Lyreco and logistics leaders such as ND Logistics, Géodis, TNT, Excel.
Directly connected with the Purchasing manager of the Group, you will join the team of Purchases and will act on concrete problems. You will benefit from a quality supervision allowing you to acquire a certain methodology on the following themes:
- Analyze concluded purchases: recover information on the walked(worked) slips, the contracts of subcontracting companies
- synthesis with reporting Analyze by post and: implementation of actions to rationalize the purchases which require it,
- Communications actions of the actions with the operational,
- Search and creations of new integrable businesses in the functioning of the company without affecting the general principles and the culture of the company,
- Follow and verify the plan of load of the suppliers, avoid the overloads and the underlying risks (delays, etc..)
- Follow the performances of the main suppliers,
- Referencing of new companies.
Training : civil engineer training
Year of studies: Master degree level
Languages : fluent English
Profile: you are organized, rigorous, autonomous and capable of learning quickly. You have capacities of synthesis, analysis and writing.