The GSE Group (375 employees, 350 million euros of turnover, active in over 16 countries)is the European leader for large production and industrial building construction. For over 30 years, GSE has been successful in developing its role as a leading exponent of reliable, flexible and quality solutions to the turnkey contractor profession. GSE clients include the major European and international corporations such as: Wal*Mart, Coca-Cola, Michelin, Daimler-Chrysler, Carrefour, Renault-Nissan, Lyreco and logistics leaders such as ND Logistics, Géodis, TNT, Excel.
Your missions will be to develop the activity on your sector and to develop a customer portfolio.
Within the framework of the business development:
- You will organize the activity of prospection
- You will lead networks of contacts and information
- You update the marketing strategy and the action plan
Within the framework of the customer relationship:
- You will create a relationship of trust throughout the project
- You will be close to the customer to understand his needs
- You will conduct the customer negotiation
You have a Master degree in business school or civil Engineer training.
You have a 5 years experience in a commercial responsibility.
You have some knowledge in construction and finance, and animation of project teams.
You have the sense of service ; capacity of resistance in the failure.
Autonomy and teamwork are essential.