The GSE Group (440 employees, 500 million euros of turnover, active in over 16 countries)is the European leader for large production and industrial building construction. For over 30 years, GSE has been successful in developing its role as a leading exponent of reliable, flexible and quality solutions to the turnkey contractor profession. GSE clients include the major European and international corporations such as: Wal*Mart, Coca-Cola, Michelin, Daimler-Chrysler, Carrefour, Renault-Nissan, Lyreco and logistics leaders such as ND Logistics, Géodis, TNT, Excel.
Within the Technical Direction and the R&D departement, your missions will be:
- the implementation and the management of the BIM:
* to Participate in the implementation of the processes BIM
* to Master the tools of representation and simulation
* to Participate in the definition of the graphics standards
* to Create and to configure the library
- the coordination of tools and speakers:
* Implementation between various applications
* to Select the subcontractors and the persons receiving benefits using our tools BIM and to perpetuate our supply Chain BIM
* to Accompany the subcontractors in their use the implementation and the management of the BIM:
* Coordinate the various speakers on the projects
* Pilot the digital update in phase realizations and delivery
- The help of the technical teams and their training
- The innovation
This job is for a superior training person : a civil Engineer or an Architect, with a minimum of 2 years of work experience in management of construction sites.
Knowledge if possible of the software REVIT.
Relational ease, educational skill and ability to synthesize.